Keynotes with Anja Foerster and Peter Kreuz are
- a breath of fresh air: Entertaining, thought-provoking and passionate, Anja & Peter don’t just talk about being different, they inspire people to be different.
- a roadmap for success: Anja & Peter challenge their audience to step out of the prevailing paradigm and to question taken-for-granted assumptions.
- a source of inspiration and encouragement: Anja & Peter inspire you with the desire to move forward and carve out your own clear-cut profile.
Whether in English or German, the two bestselling authors and internationally acclaimed speakers, share their unique insights into what it takes to succeed in today’s rapidly changing business world. Their dynamic and entertaining keynotes have a lasting impact on their audiences and leave them energized with fresh ideas for improving themselves and their organizations.
The ideal solution for your board meeting, kick-off presentation, congress, customer event or convention. You can book Foerster & Kreuz jointly or individually.
THE ULTIMATE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
How to win in a world of relentless change and intense competition
In a world where customers wake up every morning and ask “What’s new? What’s different? What’s fascinating?”, you cannot stand out from the crowd if you are content with doing things a little better than everybody else or a little different from how you did them in the past. The only way to make a difference is to stand for something special. Originality has become the acid test of strategy. Here are some core messages of this key note presentation:
- Success: The most successful companies don’t just outcompete their rivals. They redefine the terms of competition by embracing unique ideas.
- Innovation: Smart innovators look at industries outside of their own as a way to leapfrog their rivals. Looking for ideas in unfamiliar fields is not just about relocating ideas but also about reimagining what is possible.
- Creativity: The essence of creativity is figuring out how to use what you already know in order to go beyond what you already think.
- Leadership: Where all people think alike, no one thinks very much. The only way to outperform the competition is to outthink the competition. The most successful leaders are the ones who make it their business to get the best ideas from the most people.
In short, this keynote can show you how to build tomorrow’s best practices today.